Discussion World Forum  

Go Back   Discussion World Forum > Welcome to the Forum > Welcome & Introductions

Welcome & Introductions A place to introduce yourself and to find help with using forum features!

Old May 11th 2009, 05:46 PM
Citizen

Default Re: Who Are You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMadsen View Post
Ummm, Samantha?
HAHA!!!! You win!

Dominick is War on Ignorance?

Awesome. I love you guys.
Old May 11th 2009, 06:10 PM
World Citizen

Welcome to the forum, Evangeline
Old May 11th 2009, 08:36 PM
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMadsen View Post
Welcome to the forum, Evangeline
Thank you It's great to see the familiar names again. USPOL was the first forum I posted on. I thought it was the biggest and the best and when I was banned I was kinda depressed. Mrs M and MattLarson really pushed my buttons and made my head explode. Now though, I'm on a bigger board. I think it's better because just about 24 hours a day it's hopping with like 50 people, at the least, posting. You can post and a second later there can be 3 more posts right after yours. www.politicalforum.com if your interested. I've invited two people here, from there, so far. I don't think they registered yet.

I like this board a lot though. As partof me said somewhere, it's great for bringing down the blood pressure after dealing with some of the kooks, elsewhere. And Michael has encouraged the best and the brightest here (I don't include myself in that description) and I really like learning from you guys.
Old May 11th 2009, 10:29 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
Thank you It's great to see the familiar names again. USPOL was the first forum I posted on. I thought it was the biggest and the best and when I was banned I was kinda depressed. Mrs M and MattLarson really pushed my buttons and made my head explode. Now though, I'm on a bigger board. I think it's better because just about 24 hours a day it's hopping with like 50 people, at the least, posting. You can post and a second later there can be 3 more posts right after yours. www.politicalforum.com if your interested. I've invited two people here, from there, so far. I don't think they registered yet.

I like this board a lot though. As partof me said somewhere, it's great for bringing down the blood pressure after dealing with some of the kooks, elsewhere. And Michael has encouraged the best and the brightest here (I don't include myself in that description) and I really like learning from you guys.
Banned from USPOL. You passed on the American Flag being tattooed on your right shoulder and an accepted Jesus image on your left forearm?
Old May 11th 2009, 10:56 PM
World Citizen

Quote:

I may check that out.
Old May 11th 2009, 11:03 PM
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano View Post
Banned from USPOL. You passed on the American Flag being tattooed on your right shoulder and an accepted Jesus image on your left forearm?
LOL! Yeah. I got a lotta heat for saying Christians believe in fairy tales. So much for turning the other cheek. They came after me ferociously. Never forgot it and brought it up every chance they could. Pete let me come back - with the caveat that one wrong move and I'm outta there again. So I posted a bit and one of the best mods (I couldn't believe it!!!) came after me personally, not posting about the topic, but taking a jab at me instead. I replied that I was surprised and I expected much better from him! And that got me re-banned, for life. So that's that! They really didn't plan on giving me another chance. It was only a matter of time before they found an excuse to boot me out.

Did you get banned from there too?
Old May 11th 2009, 11:03 PM
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by partofme View Post
I may check that out.
Are you a mod now, at USPOL? If so, how is there any time to post elsewhere?

Old May 12th 2009, 12:03 AM
Resident Anthropologist

Quote:
LOL! Yeah. I got a lotta heat for saying Christians believe in fairy tales. So much for turning the other cheek. They came after me ferociously. Never forgot it and brought it up every chance they could. Pete let me come back - with the caveat that one wrong move and I'm outta there again. So I posted a bit and one of the best mods (I couldn't believe it!!!) came after me personally, not posting about the topic, but taking a jab at me instead. I replied that I was surprised and I expected much better from him! And that got me re-banned, for life. So that's that! They really didn't plan on giving me another chance. It was only a matter of time before they found an excuse to boot me out.

Did you get banned from there too?
I wish more Christians believed in fairy tales - it'd make my life a lot easier! Perhaps they'd stop trying to make our kids around here participate in Christmas concerts in public school. Say what you like, I still envy the enshrining of a separation of church and state that my country lacks.
Old May 12th 2009, 12:15 AM
World Citizen

Quote:
Are you a mod now, at USPOL? If so, how is there any time to post elsewhere?

I'm a mod but not a very active one. Things are so repetitive there now that it's mainly my entertainment when really bored these days.
Old May 12th 2009, 12:28 AM
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by partofme View Post
I'm a mod but not a very active one. Things are so repetitive there now that it's mainly my entertainment when really bored these days.
Well congrats! I'll never get picked to be a mod anywhere. I'm way too opinionated and emotional and disgusted by the right. Right wing mods hate me right away. Oh well!!