Discussion World Forum  

Go Back   Discussion World Forum > Discussion Forums > Religion & Moral Issues

Religion & Moral Issues For discussion of all issues of religion, spiritualism, faith and moral issues.

Old Jan 23rd 2013, 11:56 PM
Globetrotter

Default Re: Sharia patrols in London

Sorry about the horrible grammar, this is a site that translates different Russian media articles, and, clearly, they are not very good at it If anything is difficult to understand, ask, I will try to clarify.

Quote:

To the end of the century Britain can become... Muslim country
2013-01-23 10:44 PM

The London experts recognize that excessive political correctness concerning Islamic immigrants threatens British with self-identification loss

This terrible murder stirred up all Albion. On January 7 the court in the Welsh city of Cardiff sentenced 33-year-old Sara Ig to life imprisonment. It to death hammered with a stick of the son Yasin. I broke to it hands and feet, I put a set of internal damages. In total because the 7-year-old boy couldn’t learn by heart the Koran.

The spoiled body of child Sar I burned in a garden.

- He terribly suffered from pain, but it didn’t make the slightest attempts to ask for medical care, - the prosecutor declared. And the representative of Scotland Yard called happened “iceberg top as in the United Kingdom the religionism in Muslim families” sharply amplified.

How to struggle with this fanaticism and in general with Islamization of the country? Question for Britain the sharpest.

WHERE THIS STREET?

About five years ago British of average prosperity were my neighbors in the London street entirely. All called each other by name, greeted. Invited to a fayv-about-shred ti, looked behind the house if owners left.

Now everything changed.

To the world other left the old woman the house opposite, and the Arab family with five children there drove. They with squeal rush by bicycles down the street or drive in soccer. Several times the ball got into our door and windows. I flew down, fortunately, while are whole.

Nearby the young Pakistani lodged. It tirelessly equips the dwelling by means of fellow countrymen with whom it is outvoiced in the native language. Besides days shrill squeal of a drill, knock of hammers don’t calm down.

When told to the London friend about it “resettlement of the people”, he “consoled”:

- Now here everywhere so.

What yes that yes. For example, in the well-known Hyde park English speech isn’t audible almost. Lawns and paths are hammered by women in hijabs, with them - an assembly of children.

In 62-million Britain it isn’t much Muslims - about three million, but a half of them supports introduction of laws of Sharia in those places, where their majority. The whole areas - enclaves with the laws, orders and even “sharia patrols”.Commonplace - collisions on the racial and religious soil. Then, acts of terrorism which, fortunately, manage to prevent law-enforcement services there prepare.

Old precept of the Englishman: without prejudices to treat any person, irrespective of his nationality and religion. If you, God forbid, count as “nationalist”, you can quite go to jail. Therefore unless in “a narrow, kitchen circle” you splash out memories of kind old England which inhabitants felt almost the lords of the world and honored firm traditions.

However about absolutely egregious examples you won’t keep silent.

MILLIONS TO IDEOLOGIST OF “AL-QAEDA”

I approach to the two-storeyed building from a brown brick. Massive metal gate, at wide windows - dense curtains. I am going to press the call button, but suddenly I hear behind the back:

- Forgive, what it is necessary for you?

From where police officers, besides at once three undertook? After all street empty.

When I explain, why I came here, bobbi show on two civil cars with tinted glasses. In them guards round the clock are on duty.

They protect not so prominent politician or a pop star. There lives Muslim preacher Abu Qatada whom until recently considered by Osama bin Laden’s right hand in Europe. But also after death of the chief this 52-year radical continues to call for “sacred war against Britain”. The eleventh year of the power try to extradite it. At some instant Qatada arrested, but then released. And in November of last year the special commission on immigration appeals decided not to send the Islamist home to Jordan where accusation of terrorism is brought to him. There it can subject to tortures.

The British government protested against such “humanity”. However on judicial proceedings years will leave. For now the ideologist of “Al-Qaeda” lodged in the London region of Stanmore in the house which costs 450 thousand pounds sterling (nearly 700 thousand dollars).ariatsky patrols”. Commonplace - collisions on the racial and religious soil. Then, acts of terrorism which, fortunately, manage to prevent law-enforcement services there prepare.

Old precept of the Englishman: without prejudices to treat any person, irrespective of his nationality and religion. If you, God forbid, count as “nationalist”, you can quite go to jail. Therefore unless in “a narrow, kitchen circle” you splash out memories of kind old England which inhabitants felt almost the lords of the world and honored firm traditions.

I approach to the two-storeyed building from a brown brick. Massive metal gate, at wide windows - dense curtains. I am going to press the call button, but suddenly I hear behind the back:

From where police officers, besides at once three undertook? After all street empty.

When I explain, why I came here, bobbi show on two civil cars with tinted glasses. In them guards round the clock are on duty.

They protect not so prominent politician or a pop star. There lives Muslim preacher Abu Qatada whom until recently considered by Osama bin Laden’s right hand in Europe. But also after death of the chief this 52-year radical continues to call for “sacred war against Britain”. The eleventh year of the power try to extradite it. At some instant Qatada arrested, but then released. And in November of last year the special commission on immigration appeals decided not to send the Islamist home to Jordan where accusation of terrorism is brought to him. There it can subject to tortures.

The British government protested against such “humanity”. However on judicial proceedings years will leave. For now the ideologist of “Al-Qaeda” lodged in the London region of Stanmore in the house which costs 450 thousand pounds sterling (nearly 700 thousand dollars).Commonplace - collisions on the racial and religious soil. Then, acts of terrorism which, fortunately, manage to prevent law-enforcement services there prepare.

The British government protested against such “humanity”. However on judicial proceedings years will leave. For now the ideologist of “Al-Qaeda” lodged in the London region of Stanmore in the house which costs 450 thousand pounds sterling (nearly 700 thousand dollars).ariatsky patrols”. Commonplace - collisions on the racial and religious soil. Then, acts of terrorism which, fortunately, manage to prevent law-enforcement services there prepare.

The British government protested against such “humanity”. However on judicial proceedings years will leave. For now the ideologist of “Al-Qaeda” lodged in the London region of Stanmore in the house which costs 450 thousand pounds sterling (nearly 700 thousand dollars).Commonplace - collisions on the racial and religious soil. Then, acts of terrorism which, fortunately, manage to prevent law-enforcement services there prepare.

http://ru-facts.com/news/view/13773.html
Old Jan 24th 2013, 11:50 AM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick View Post
Those are thugs, that's not at all what I mean with nightbreed. Nightbreed are fun people. And also people, especially a drunk Brit, that wouldn't even consider putting their beer down at the first request by a stranger on the street. They'd not even do it for a police patrol.
These videos really seem staged.
I didn't watch the videos but wholeheartedly agree with the beer drinker scenario.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 11:29 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
The point is that I don't think it is credible to explain the incidents at Abu Ghraib as the actions of a few isolated 'lone rogues'. I think the US military culture and command system had a large part in that, but the "lone rogues" argument hides that.

Same game here with these 'lone rogue' Muslims. I don't believe it is credible to explain away these incidents as a few isolated 'lone rogues'. I think Islamic culture and religious practices have a large part in making this kind of thing happen.
What evidence is there for it ? Islamic culture and its practices are 1300 years old and the first and only instance of such 'Muslim' or 'Sharia' patrols is a Youtube video of a week ago. Use your favourite search engine and search for either expression. You won't find a single other mention of it outside of it occurring in Banda Aceh in Indonesia. If such 'patrols' existed before (or exist at all...) surely the abundance of extreme right Internet activists and or their enablers, the tabloid press, would have noticed them at least once before.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 06:53 PM
Administrator
Herder of Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick View Post
What evidence is there for it ? Islamic culture and its practices are 1300 years old and the first and only instance of such 'Muslim' or 'Sharia' patrols is a Youtube video of a week ago. Use your favourite search engine and search for either expression. You won't find a single other mention of it outside of it occurring in Banda Aceh in Indonesia. If such 'patrols' existed before (or exist at all...) surely the abundance of extreme right Internet activists and or their enablers, the tabloid press, would have noticed them at least once before.
I found several references when I plugged in Toronto. Exactly as I noted above.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 08:34 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I found several references when I plugged in Toronto. Exactly as I noted above.
You must have a better search engine.
http://www.google.com/#q=toronto+mus...w=1457&bih=960
Nothing on the first five pages of links unless it's a reference to the recent videos.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=of...w=1457&bih=960
Same here.

Links please ?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 07:10 AM
Globetrotter

Lebanon used to be a western country by any standard. We were leventine, but then muslims became the majority, they started the civil war with the palestinians and voilat we are now semi islamic. In a few decades as christian numbers dwindle further it will be an islamic nation.

I have a close acquaintance who is a muslim and think that the best thing that could happen is to have an islamic state. he thinks that christians would be free and treated fairly in an islamic state.
He is of the same opinion as president muhamad morsi of egypt.

So yeah westerners, enjoy your contact with the most intolerant religion today. And don't forget to keep up with political correctness. "It is not islam just a minority", until of course the day comes where muslims are not a minority anymore and then well it is sharia law for everyone.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 09:52 AM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekib82 View Post
Lebanon used to be a western country by any standard. We were leventine, but then muslims became the majority, they started the civil war with the palestinians and voilat we are now semi islamic. In a few decades as christian numbers dwindle further it will be an islamic nation.

I have a close acquaintance who is a muslim and think that the best thing that could happen is to have an islamic state. he thinks that christians would be free and treated fairly in an islamic state.
He is of the same opinion as president muhamad morsi of egypt.

So yeah westerners, enjoy your contact with the most intolerant religion today. And don't forget to keep up with political correctness. "It is not islam just a minority", until of course the day comes where muslims are not a minority anymore and then well it is sharia law for everyone.
I consider Christians every bit as intolerant as Muslims and they have no qualms about imposing their morality on a populace. What's the difference?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 10:12 AM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano View Post
I consider Christians every bit as intolerant as Muslims and they have no qualms about imposing their morality on a populace. What's the difference?
the enlightenment.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 10:25 AM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekib82 View Post
the enlightenment.
What does that have to do with 51% of a democracy imposing its will on the remaining 49%?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 10:58 AM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano View Post
What does that have to do with 51% of a democracy imposing its will on the remaining 49%?
In a western democracy there are checks and balances that make sure that it does not become a tyranny. One very important check is the separation of church and state in the constitution.