Thread: Who Are You?
View Single Post
Old May 16th 2009, 05:40 AM
Nomad

Default Re: Who Are You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Welcome Thomas Paine, with a username like that, you get respect right off the top because I just love the oriignal Thomas Paine!
Hi Michael. Thanks for the welcome. I see that the forum seems to be fairly new so good luck with your endeavor. I like your choice of emoticons.

Thomas Paine seems to be one of the least known or mentioned figures
from the founding father's era, but one that I find very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano View Post
I remember Tumbleweed from a couple of forums. Welcome.
Hi Americano. Thanks for the welcome. Your user name doesn't ring a bell so I may know you as someone else, or as they say. the first thing to go is the mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryporter View Post
I do remember Thomas Paine from PH.

TP I was sorry when you decided to leave PH because I learned a lot from what you had to say so I am pleased you are here. You may remember me as 2lane.
Hi Henry. Sorry, but I'm not that Thomas Paine. I am a member as PH, but this is my first time using this name. The forum software wouldn't let me register as Tumbleweed because of the word "weed" I presume, which has happened on a few other forums as well. Sorry for the mixup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
Hi Mr Paine and Drunk Girl! I'm glad you joined Tumbleweed!
Hi Evangeline. Thanks for the invite. I was looking to expand my horizons so to speak because of all the drama going on over there, so your timing was perfect. A lot of posters who I shared common points of view with got banned, which took some of the pleasure out of posting there. I needed a breath of freah air.