Discussion World Forum  

Go Back   Discussion World Forum > Discussion Forums > Religion & Moral Issues

Religion & Moral Issues For discussion of all issues of religion, spiritualism, faith and moral issues.

Old Jan 30th 2013, 03:02 PM
Globetrotter

Default Re: Sharia patrols in London

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickKIELCEPoland View Post
shekib82, I think it is wonderful that there are people like you in the Middle-East, people who think that it is wrong that homosexuality is illegal. I know you think of homosexuality as a sin, and I vehemently don't agree with that, but given the terrible plight of gay people in so many parts of the world, the Middle-East being a real hell-hole for gay people, I, as a person who cares passionately about gay rights, think it is great that there are people like you in the Middle-East. Respect!
On the main topic, I can only hope that the many different groups of people who make up the United Kingdom's population can get on in peace.
Old Jan 2nd 2015, 02:42 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI View Post
But in Britain... Well... again, no offence, but Europeans are... well... seen as rather weak, in other parts of the world, including Russia.
Quote:
the average Russian: we have too many lazy urban youth, either fat and overweight or skinny and weak
http://www.discussionworldforum.com/...2559#post92559
Old Jul 1st 2015, 01:12 AM
Citizen

Post Cluedo: Traffic Asterix

When pedestrianism was just developing hand-in-hand with urbanization in the era of Industrialization, Scotland Yard was dealing with the activities of the elusive serial killer Jack the Ripper on the streets of London, England.

Today, the new 'avant-garde' anti-social nemesis (or criminal) or terrorist is the Internet hacker.

The National Security Agency (NSA) has a special cyber-patrol division responsible for maintaining social confidence in Internet communications and preventing the hacking activities by foreign terrorist cells specially-trained in computers.

Since World War II (1939-1945), there have been numerous political and economic problems with Palestine-Israel and OPEC. Arabs have not been happy with the Western confirmed state of Israel and Jews have not been happy with America's apparent lack of direct action.

Our comments about the activities of Sharia and pedestrian attitudes towards catalyzed vigilantism-biased initiatives really throw a monkey-wrench into our complacent feelings towards 'armchair academics.'

Cluedo (Game)

Old Jul 24th 2015, 05:12 AM
Cranky Curmudgeon

Upcoming event in Sweden:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...left-outraged/
Old Jul 24th 2015, 01:37 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Palven View Post
I thought European left-wingers liked gays?

I got to say, though, this is hilarious, I would especially love to see the reaction of certain far right people over here who had been getting close with Scandinavian far right over the years...
Old Jul 25th 2015, 11:12 AM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Quote:
I thought European left-wingers liked gays?

I got to say, though, this is hilarious, I would especially love to see the reaction of certain far right people over here who had been getting close with Scandinavian far right over the years...
Gullible much?
I don't know where the extreme right would find a single gay person to participate in this alleged march. At least not a genuine one.
This is just standard provocation and propaganda.
Old Jul 25th 2015, 11:20 AM
Administrator
Herder of Cats

Quote:
Red lights go off when I see you link to Rockwell.com. Breitbart.com has a much worse reputation.

Breitbart is a pure ideology/propaganda game (of the American rightwing of course). That mean's that like Fox News, they can and will just make shit up and broadcast it claiming it is true just because that's what their audience wants to hear about.