Discussion World Forum  


Go Back   Discussion World Forum > Discussion Forums > Religion & Moral Issues

Religion & Moral Issues For discussion of all issues of religion, spiritualism, faith and moral issues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Jun 19th 2011, 10:01 PM
dattaswami dattaswami is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 179
Default Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to souls?

Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to souls?


God is loving every soul and is helping every soul in this world. He never hates any soul. The punishment in the hell is also to reduce madness of materialism of the soul. Suppose, one son becomes mad, the father will take him to the doctor and admits him in the mental hospital where shock treatments are given. Can you say that the father is angry with the son? Similarly, the hell is for the last sort of trial to transform the soul. The madness is never cured and the son has to be retained in the hospital only forever.



Same is the concept of the permanent hell. These souls cannot be brought into this world because they will bring Chaos in this world, just like the mad son cannot be brought out of the hospital into the society. Some souls are born as birds, animals etc., Here also only the love of God reflects. As a human being the soul was always interested in eating, drinking and sex only. The soul never turned to God. In such case there is no use of the intelligence of the human category, which is meant for analysis of truth. Therefore, the soul is placed in the cycle of animals, which are also happy like the human beings in eating, drinking and sex only. The human being may think that he may loose his beautiful wife and may have to live with a she-buffalo if he is born as he-buffalo. But the point is that when the soul is born as he-buffalo, the she-buffalo is as beautiful as the present ‘Miss world’!.

The grass will be as tasty as the sweet dish in the meals today. The soul cannot estimate the happiness of the animal while remaining in the human body. The same happiness is received by the souls in all types of bodies from eating, drinking and sex. What ever he desired, that is given to him by God without any disturbance. In the human life the spiritual knowledge is often disturbing him in achieving the continuous happiness from eating, drinking and sex. Therefore, God favored the soul by such animal-birth and this is not punishing the soul.

This means God is helping even His enemies. A father will never harm his issue even if it opposes him. He wants always the happiness of the child continuously. The devoted souls want to be with God and derive the divine bliss constantly. God provides opportunity for such devotees also to make them happy constantly by guiding them in achieving the real and highest devotion to Him. Therefore, you can see the same love of God on a devoted soul staying in His abode as an angel and also on a he-buffalo enjoying with the she-buffalo in a mud pond. Both are continuously happy in their own fields! At last God provided what ever the child desired. Of course He tried to convert the soul in the he-buffalo into an angel. When He failed in all His efforts, He has sanctioned the firm desire of the soul. Therefore, God helped all the souls, whether those loved Him or not.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 07:24 PM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is offline
Administrator
Herder of Cats
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 14,819
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Why is God so cruel to deny animals souls?
__________________
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 07:28 PM
Non Sequitur's Avatar
Non Sequitur Non Sequitur is offline
Official Forum Lutheran
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Kingdom on the Left and the Right
Posts: 2,142
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Why is God so cruel to deny animals souls?
Why is God so cruel that he tortures my soul with this drivel
__________________
Lighten our darkness.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 07:57 PM
Donkey's Avatar
Donkey Donkey is offline
Official Forum Mascot
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 7,771
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Looks like ol' Dattaswami might have actually glanced at another thread for once.
__________________
"It is essential that there should be organization of labor. This is an era of organization. Capital organizes and therefore labor must organize."
Theodore Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 08:09 PM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is offline
Administrator
Herder of Cats
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 14,819
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Looks like ol' Dattaswami might have actually glanced at another thread for once.
Indeed. Baby steps.
__________________
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 08:37 PM
nanacat's Avatar
nanacat nanacat is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Southern Florida, USA
Posts: 175
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Sequitur View Post
Why is God so cruel that he tortures my soul with this drivel
Non Sequitur, you made a funny!
__________________
Joy is the most infallible sign of the presence of God.--Leon Bloy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 10:17 PM
dattaswami dattaswami is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Why is God so cruel to deny animals souls?
Animal has soul!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 10:17 PM
dattaswami dattaswami is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Why is God so cruel to deny animals souls?
First of all we should analyse the soul. The soul is made of pure awareness. The vibrations of pure awareness are called as feelings or qualities. Therefore all the characteristic qualities are associated with the soul and are made of pure awareness.

What is pure awareness? It is only a special form of inert energy. When we eat the food, it is oxidised by the oxygen received through the respiratory system. When the food is assimilated in the digestive system, it is oxidised by the Oxygen from the respiratory system, which is carried by the blood in dissolved state through Haemoglobin. The oxidation of food is exothermic reaction and liberates inert heat energy. This inert heat energy is converted into a special form of energy called awareness by the nervous system.

The electricity is produced by the generator and enters the tube light. The electrical energy is converted into light, which is another new form of energy. The heat energy produced by the interaction of digestive and respiratory system is called life energy (Pranamaya kosa). When this heat energy is converted into awareness by nervous system the awareness or mind is produced (Manomaya kosa). This awareness which is in the purest state is called as the soul (or Atman). This awareness is propagated in the form of pulses and these pulses as a bundle is called as Jeeva. The bundle of pulses of awareness is called as simply Jeeva from the point of pulses, is called as Atman from the point of awareness and is also called as Jeevatman from the point of both the pulses and awareness.

The constant propagation of pulses is called as mind (manas). The impressions of strong pulses are called as Chittam. The production of strong of pulses by the interaction of several weak pulses is called as intelligence or determination or Buddhi. The strong pulse that keeps the identity of the body is called as Ahamkara or ego. When you say the word Jeeva, it refers only to Manas, Chittam, Buddhi and Ahamkara (Antahkaranams). Therefore the soul and Jeeva together called as Jeevatma is only a special form of energy i.e., generated by the interaction of digestive, respiratory and nervous systems. Thus Jeeva representing the bundle of characteristics and Atman representing the special form of energy or Soul can be only the items of creation and not the creator. You are worried about the generation of Soul but there need not be any worry because Soul is an item of creation. In this creation there is conversion of matter into energy.

There is conversion of one type of matter into another type of matter through a chemical reaction as done by chemists. There is also conversion of one form of energy into another form of energy as done by physicists. There is conversion of matter into energy as done by technologists and engineers. Now if the Soul is generated, what is there to worry? This topic comes under the realm of creation and is within the boundaries of the creation. Gita says that the Soul is Paraprakruti. Prakruti means creation. Para means the finest part of creation. Therefore the transformation of Soul or division of Soul or generation of Soul is only topic of science and is not a topic of spirituality. Spirituality deals with creator who is beyond the creation. Veda says ‘Annat Purushah’, which means that the Soul is produced from the food. It is conversion of matter into Soul, which is energy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Jun 20th 2011, 10:41 PM
Greendruid's Avatar
Greendruid Greendruid is offline
Resident Anthropologist
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rural Nova Scotia
Posts: 1,628
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

'Animal' birth is way quicker than human birth. And hey - you get to walk like 15 minutes after you're born. I'll post a video later. Plus, for the mama - one push each and the babies are out! Everyone wins! Souls happy!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Jun 21st 2011, 06:33 PM
The_Dot The_Dot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 431
Default Re: Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to sou

Inert heat?

Someone doesn't know what "inert" means. Or perhaps not what "heat" means.

Or both.

Seems like the awareness might not be "pure", or is perhaps vibrating improperly?
__________________

I am the 0.00000033%
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2008 - 2017, DiscussionWorldForum.com