Discussion World Forum  

Go Back   Discussion World Forum > Discussion Forums > Religion & Moral Issues

Religion & Moral Issues For discussion of all issues of religion, spiritualism, faith and moral issues.

Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:27 AM
Globetrotter

Default Re: Sharia patrols in London

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI View Post
By the way, what, was that photo with the rioters jumping on a police car staged? Is it fake?
Are there occasionally riots involving disadvantaged youths (not necessarily muslims)? Yep.
Are there "no go zones" in France or Belgium ? Nope.

[Hell]
[Enter the ghosts of Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler]
[JG] Adolf, Adolf, look, it's working again
[AH] What is, Joseph ?
[JG] My propaganda techniques
[AH] Ah, great, what are they saying about those damn Jews now ?
[JG] Uh, nothing, Herr Fuhrer, they have a different target now.
[AH] Who, the Bolsheviks ?
[JG] No, Herr, the immigrants in Europe and especially the Muslims
[AH] Damn, couldn't they have picked the Jews again. Everyone believed what we said about them.
[JG]Oh, but they believe anything that's said about the Muslims too
[AH][JG] Ha ha ha . Muahhahahaa.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 01:04 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick View Post
Are there occasionally riots involving disadvantaged youths (not necessarily muslims)? Yep.
Are there "no go zones" in France or Belgium ? Nope.

[Hell]
[Enter the ghosts of Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler]
[JG] Adolf, Adolf, look, it's working again
[AH] What is, Joseph ?
[JG] My propaganda techniques
[AH] Ah, great, what are they saying about those damn Jews now ?
[JG] Uh, nothing, Herr Fuhrer, they have a different target now.
[AH] Who, the Bolsheviks ?
[JG] No, Herr, the immigrants in Europe and especially the Muslims
[AH] Damn, couldn't they have picked the Jews again. Everyone believed what we said about them.
[JG]Oh, but they believe anything that's said about the Muslims too
[AH][JG] Ha ha ha . Muahhahahaa.
typical thinking from the extreme left.

the muslims are an intolerant bunch. they are homophobic and hate every other religion on the planet. but the left would keep on believing and have other believe that they are the persecuted ones.
bs
Old Jan 28th 2013, 01:46 PM
World Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekib82 View Post

the muslims are an intolerant bunch. they are homophobic and hate every other religion on the planet. but the left would keep on believing and have other believe that they are the persecuted ones.
bs
Someone who is so intolerant throwing around such accusations of intolerance.

It's mindblowing.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 02:05 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Yes, the extreme left to which I belong does think. Contrary to the extreme right who rely on mindless propaganda.

Quote:
bs
'The muslims' don't exist. Take Mali for instance. The invaders are Muslims but so are the invaded and oppressed. And there are a lot more oppressed ones than oppressing ones. It's the same in Europe. Most muslims just go about their business as anyone else does. The small contingent of extremists are a pain in the ass or worse but they're not representative for the entire group.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 02:20 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Yes, the extreme left to which I belong does think. Contrary to the extreme right who rely on mindless propaganda.

'The muslims' don't exist. Take Mali for instance. The invaders are Muslims but so are the invaded and oppressed. And there are a lot more oppressed ones than oppressing ones. It's the same in Europe. Most muslims just go about their business as anyone else does. The small contingent of extremists are a pain in the ass or worse but they're not representative for the entire group.
No. The wakhabit dogs are not Muslims. They destroyed Muslim heritage sites, tombs, and such. What kind of Muslim would do that?

As for Europe, photographs do not lie:

I especially like the jihad flags in the last photo. Really compares with our Muslim Central Asian immigrants and which flag they hold at their demonstrations

Seems we ARE doing something better than Europe
Old Jan 28th 2013, 02:37 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramjockey View Post
Someone who is so intolerant throwing around such accusations of intolerance.

It's mindblowing.
typical. If I call out the facts then i am a racist.
please read, look at what is happening around the world and wake up.
the muslims have elected leaderships in egypt for example and they opted for islamists who are intolerant of the rights of women and minorities. they do the same everywhere they are a majority.
and i am the intolerant one for calling for secularism and freedom??

it is more likely you who are intolerant of me expressing my opinion which doesn't fit into your Politically Correct view of the world and religion.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 02:40 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:

they are not the borg, but they are a more cohesive group than you seem to understand. you just need to look at the issue of Palestine and how it flares emotions from syria to indonesia, egypt to morroco, even chechenya to realize how much cohesion exists among muslim and how much they think and act in a similar fashion.

yet they are not the borg, but they share a lot of common traits.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 04:15 PM
World Citizen

Quote:
typical. If I call out the facts then i am a racist.
please read, look at what is happening around the world and wake up.
the muslims have elected leaderships in egypt for example and they opted for islamists who are intolerant of the rights of women and minorities. they do the same everywhere they are a majority.
and i am the intolerant one for calling for secularism and freedom??

it is more likely you who are intolerant of me expressing my opinion which doesn't fit into your Politically Correct view of the world and religion.
I didn't call you a racist.

I happen to live somewhere where I get the joy of dealing with obnoxious twits of all types. I get Christian blowhards, Muslim blowhards, vegan blowhards, Texan blowhards. You name it, I deal with it.

So, when you label just one group as intolerant or whatever label you care to cast, yet choose to ignore the actions of the others - yeah, I'm going to call you on it.

Sorry you don't like it.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:01 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramjockey View Post
I didn't call you a racist.

I happen to live somewhere where I get the joy of dealing with obnoxious twits of all types. I get Christian blowhards, Muslim blowhards, vegan blowhards, Texan blowhards. You name it, I deal with it.

So, when you label just one group as intolerant or whatever label you care to cast, yet choose to ignore the actions of the others - yeah, I'm going to call you on it.

Sorry you don't like it.
I think, living in Lebanon, with Hezbollah and others, he probably knows more than you about this stuff. No offence.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:07 PM
Globetrotter

Quote:
No. The wakhabit dogs are not Muslims. They destroyed Muslim heritage sites, tombs, and such. What kind of Muslim would do that?
Uhm, extremists. All religious extremists of any denomination have been doing that all through history.

Quote:
As for Europe, photographs do not lie:

Those are pictures of the Muslims against Crusades group which numbers in the -oh the horror- dozens of people. Meanwhile, that group was banned by British Home Secretary Theresa May and membership of it is now a criminal offense (very dubious tactic when you're defending freedom by the way).
Pictures tell nothing without context and the context here is that this tiny group is criminalized and disbanded. Next.